Spring?

It is drippy and gray today. Muddy sky and muddy snow are the picture I see outside of the humongous window in my classroom. Thankfully, the crocus on my desk is wanting to bloom soon.

Starting to sort out the "craft" room. Matilda and I spent an hour digging through boxes and ultimately making more of a mess than what we had started with. She loved bouncing in her activity gym and I kept getting sidetracked. You know how you find this pattern or that catalog or the yarn you bought for this and then suddenly you aren't really getting anything done? That was what happened yesterday.

Did pull out some embroidery stuff. I have a funky book on embroidery for kids that I got from the school library when they were doing discards. All sorts of groovy things like owls and folk art type patterns. Working on a snail to start and then I'm hoping to tackle a large scale freeform piece.

Hope your day is productive (and sunny!)

Comments

Popular Posts