Looking forward to a new year and a fresh start, here on my blog and in life. I am ready for change: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
Things I am doing to prepare for the fresh start:
1. Making an inspiration board of things that inspire me.
2. Making a workout plan for the month of January.
3. Making a trip to Target to get everything we typically need in a month to free up all those unexpected trips. (DONE)
4. Organize craft space for kids and myself.
5. Go through clothes and donate. (DONE)
6. By "One Thousand Gifts" and start reading. (DONE)
Now tell me the truth...do you ever put things on your list that you've already done, just so that you can check them off?
Or is it just me?