Fabulous Find

A quick note on the lovely fabric in my header. It was a find at the Shady Hollow Flea Market on Sunday (isn't that a great name?!) There were lots of interesting folks to see, lots of junk to sort through and this incredible deal. Ten dollars for a finished quilt top. The pattern is called "drinking glass" (or so I was told by the vendor.) I like it so much that I may not be able to actually cut it and use it for anything repurposed. It may end up being an actual quilt.

Getting the fabric to my page was an adventure unto itself. Thanks to my mom for the use of her scanner and her patience. Thanks to B for the design work.

I've been repurposing like crazy and gathering goodies to set up shop at Etsy. I hope you'll stop back soon!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Love the banner and the "drinking glass" pattern. And who sells finished quilt tops for $10? It looks like it would make a fabulous skirt...if you can bear to cut it up.

Popular Posts