Oh Baby!


My new nephew has arrived. His stats are: 9 lbs 3.5 oz, 20.5 inches long and a mop of black hair. He was born on Tuesday night at 5:42 pm after a day of long labor and finally, a c-section. My sister was a trooper and is doing fine as are baby and daddy!

Of course, my baby needed to remind everyone that he is still funny and adorable. We found him in his new cousin's room,sitting in the baby's papasan chair. What a nut!


In crafty news, I am preparing for a slew of goodies to go up in my Etsy shop in the next couple of days. Expect to see some vintage trim, some cool vintage crewel kits, some soft new little buddies and other goodies for you and for the holidays!

Comments

African Kelli said…
Many congrats!! Such cute boys.
Jennifer said…
Congratulations! High five your sister for me, won't you? And Kelli's right, you're babies are so lovely.
Jennifer said…
Nooooo! I have misspelled your! Kill me now.

Too many student papers. Must. Stop. Grading.
Dayngr said…
Aren't little boys so much fun?

Popular Posts