Tagged

I was tagged by Jennifer over at Languishing ...so here goes!

9 Lasts --
9.] last place you were: Qdoba with Oscar for lunch. Or as he says, "Doba, unch."
8.] last banana split: A month or two. Next one...tonight!
7.] last beverage: Diet Coke and water (I've always got to have two drinks going.)
6.] last movie watched: "The Devil Wears Prada."
5.] last phone call: Brady
4.] last song played: Something off of The Weepies CD which is in the player in the car right now.
3.] last BUBBLE bath: Too long ago.
2.] last time you cried: I choked up a bit yesterday when Oscar was sick. I hate to see my baby suffer any kind of discomfort.
1.] last TV show watched: 1 or 100

8 have you evers --
8.] have you ever dated someone twice: Yes.
7.] have you ever been cheated on: Yes. I just take comfort in the fact that karma is gonna kick their ass.
6.] have you ever kissed someone: Yes.
5.] have you ever kissed someone you regret: Yes.
4.] have you ever fallen in love: Yes.
3.] have you ever lost someone: Yes.
2.] have you ever been depressed: Yes.
1.] have you ever been drunk and thrown up: Yes.

That batch of questions made me feel like I was playing truth or dare at an 8th grade slumber party.

7 famous people you'd like to hang out with --
7.] David Letterman
6.] Conan O'Brien
5.] Neko Case
4.] Audrey Hepburn (when she was alive)
3.] Fiona Apple
2.] Sarah Jessica Parker
1.] Bill Clinton

6 things you've done today --
6.] Danced with Oscar.
5.] Bought my sister a breast pump at Target.
4.] Doba, unch.
3.] Played with Oscar and his new baby doll named Oscar.
2.] Procrastinated in regards to the 75 narrative essays I need to grade.
1.] Kissed my nephew.

5 people you can tell pretty much anything to --
5.] Brady
4.] Heidi
3.] Tina
2.] Sunshine
1.] My sister

4 favorite colors --
4.] red
3.] gray
2.] turquoise
1.] chocolate brown

3 things you want to do before you die --
3.] Travel to many foreign lands with Brady and Oscar.
2.] Add another person to our little family.
1.] Publish a novel.

2 favorite ice cream flavors --
2.] chocolate
1.] chocolate

1 job you wanted as a kid --
1.] Singer or trial lawyer

I tag everyone!

Comments

African Kelli said…
Love it! I want to publish a novel and add wee ones to my life too. And who am I kidding. Qdoba sounds darn good right about now too.

Popular Posts