It's a Wristlet World Swap



I'm pretty sure that my partner has received their wristlet, so I thought I'd post my first try at making one. I was inspired by the swap that African Kelli organized and decided to use some of my favorite fabrics to represent the seasons here in Fargo, North Dakota. The green is for spring, the pink for summer and the brown for fall. The wristlet is lined with soft white batting to represent the snow that covers us for a large chunk of our year. I also used a vintage button (had to repurpose somehow!)

I've made a couple more of these and will be posting them in my etsy shop sometime this weekend.

It's been raining here and it makes me feel like cocoa and cozy sweaters and actually wearing socks. I know fall is around the corner when I choose to put socks on my feet during the day. Just mentioning this longing for autumn will of course bring on a heatwave, so I won't retire my flipflops just yet.

Comments

Popular Posts