Thursday, November 30, 2006

29,836 + 30= One Crazy November

Wow. I can't believe it is Day 30 of NaBloPoMo. Thirty posts in thirty days. The time just flew by! Well, except for the few days I was too tired to post anything interesting or engaging. For you, those days were probably a drag.

I'd like to give a shout out to all the readers this month. Many days, the only little boost I get is seeing the dots on the map thanks to the tracking services of Sitemeter. That's right people. I'm watching you! I know I've got lots of lurkers and I hope eventually you will feel comfortable enough to post a comment. Even if it is just to correct a spelling error or point out my incorrect use of helping verbs.

And to some of the new visitors who have made their way here from the NaBloPoMo pink elephant search: Welcome! Hope you will continue to come back for more. I'm glad you're here.

And finally, a big thank you to Fussy. Without Fussy, I wouldn't have made it a daily habit to write. And without her and NaBloPoMo, I wouldn't have been reminded about that other Na thing that people do in November, National Novel Writing Month. And I wouldn't have completed a 29,836-word young adult manuscript without that reminder.

So thanks, readers! And thanks, Fussy! I'll make sure to mention all of you on the credits page of my novel!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow! Congratulations on finishing your novel. That's huge. I like the tree, too.

Alexa said...

You did BOTH? My goodness, you astound me. Congratulations!

African Kelli said...

No way!! MY Gosh! Cricket, that is incredible. Good for you!