I've Bitten Off More Than I Can Chew

I have big plans for this week. Here are just a few things on my to do list:

1. Host fundraiser at local pizza place (expected turn out of two to three hundred people)
2. Make a bunch of stuff for the craft sale at school
3. Blog every day for NaBloPoMo
4. Get in another 10,000 words for NaNoWriMo
5. Edit the 22,000 words I've written so far
6. Give a presentation at work
7. Clean up the pile (and I mean, PILE) of stuff that has gathered on the floor of our bedroom
8. Get a haircut
9. Cooking Club Wednesday night

But I think I have bitten off more than I can possibly chew. I may have to lower my expectations. For instance, the PILE will remain a pile until next week when the blessed Thanksgiving holiday break begins. And the presentation, well, it's not gonna be great. I'm still giving the rest of the list a fighting chance. Thankfully, my recipe for cooking club is beyond easy...or I would have had to ask my mom to do the cooking part of cooking club for me. And this little post takes care of #3...at least for today.

So, what's on your list this week?

Comments

Anonymous said…
1. Finish painting my kitchen
2. Send out advert for time management to 2000 or so people
3. Hug my dog and tell him he is special two or three times a day
4. Complete financial statements for the last three months and send to board of directors
5. Eat some pizza.
6. Tell Carla Jean that she is special and that I am proud to be her pal :)

Matthew
Anonymous said…
I'm trying to visit as many of the NaBloPoMo blogs as I can and I thought I'd say hi, I liked your blog.. :) Piles are not always a bad thing, my other half has a bunch of them in his room and when he cleaned up I couldn't find anything anymore.. ;) I'm just reading zillions of blogs this week, and taking photos. That's about all.
Anonymous said…
Yeah, I've got a pile of stuff on my bedroom floor as well. It will probably remain there until after Christmas.

Popular Posts