I have big plans for this week. Here are just a few things on my to do list:
1. Host fundraiser at local pizza place (expected turn out of two to three hundred people)
2. Make a bunch of stuff for the craft sale at school
3. Blog every day for NaBloPoMo
4. Get in another 10,000 words for NaNoWriMo
5. Edit the 22,000 words I've written so far
6. Give a presentation at work
7. Clean up the pile (and I mean, PILE) of stuff that has gathered on the floor of our bedroom
8. Get a haircut
9. Cooking Club Wednesday night
But I think I have bitten off more than I can possibly chew. I may have to lower my expectations. For instance, the PILE will remain a pile until next week when the blessed Thanksgiving holiday break begins. And the presentation, well, it's not gonna be great. I'm still giving the rest of the list a fighting chance. Thankfully, my recipe for cooking club is beyond easy...or I would have had to ask my mom to do the cooking part of cooking club for me. And this little post takes care of #3...at least for today.
So, what's on your list this week?