Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific!

Have you ever sniffed yourself repeatedly because you just smelled so darn good? If you have, I'd love to know more. Because that was the theme of my day...self-sniffing.

The title of my post is the thought that kept running through my head today. I was at an out-of-town conference. It was my first overnight trip away from Oscar ever. While the conference itself was interesting, I would have much rather have spent my time writing or crafting or simply staring blankly into space.

The one truly bright spot of my day came in the form of a shampoo bottle. Or rather its vehicle was a shampoo bottle.

If you stay at a Hilton (which I did) and if you shower at a Hilton (at, not with, and I did) then you too can smell as glorious as I do right now. You see, they stock their lovely marble, yes MARBLE! bathrooms with La Source products.

And so as I was sitting in my chair at the conference, I found myself again and again twisting my hair up and then taking a sniff. I'm fairly sure people think I am a bit odd to begin with. The hair sniffing may have cemented this thought permanently into their minds.

But, gee, my hair really does smell terrific!

Comments

Melissa said…
Yes, and it is always a situation like that, where I'm using a new product for the first time.

Popular Posts