Holiday Must See Movies

Fussy made a list of her top DVD's of the season. In homage to her list, here are a few of my favorites:

Home for the Holidays : One of the few holiday movies that focuses on Turkey Day, this is a fun romp through a disastrous and totally believable holiday at home. Makes me laugh and cry everytime I see it.

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer : Watch this for the gay elf who missed his true calling as an orthodontist and the Abominable Snowman.

Love Actually: Always funny, always cheesy and the soundtrack rocks!

About A Boy: It may seem like I am huge Hugh Grant fan, but it is Nick Hornby's perfectly written characters and Toni Collette's acting that put this one on my list.

Comments

Casey Galatos said…
Well it always fels good to watch a movie or two during the holidays with friends and family as company....and thanks for the suggestions...and hey also drop by my Holiday Blog sometime or some more ideas and suggestions....well have a great time during the holidays!!!!
Nanette said…
I just finished watching Love Actuallyh, one of my favorite movies. :)

Popular Posts